The IAS maintains mutual interactions and exchange of ideas and participates in forming international lobbying voice for issues in science, health and development aspects with similar organizations all over the world.
Regular communication and exchange of publications are maintained with many such institutions.
Listed below are some:
• OIC General Secretariat, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
• OIC Standing Committee for Scientific and Technological Co-operation (COMSTECH), Pakistan.
• Higher Council for Science and Technology (HCST), Jordan.
• Islamic Development Bank (IDB), Saudi Arabia.
• United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO), Egypt and France.
• Islamic Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (ICESCO), Morocco.
• The World Academy of Sciences (TWAS), Italy.
• Mustafa Science and Technology Foundation (MSTF), Iran.
• InterAcademy Partnership on International Issues (IAP), Trieste, Italy.
• InterAcademy Medical Panel (IAMP), Trieste, Italy.
• International Union of Academies (IUA), Brussels, Belgium.
• InterAction Council (IAC), Canada.
• Association of Agricultural Research Institutions in the Near East and North Africa (AARINENA).
• Union for the Mediterranean (UfM), Spain.
• The International Science Council (ISC), France.
• Sustainable Health Equity Movement (SHEM).
• International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN), Switzerland.
• The International Centre for Agricultural Research in the Dry Areas (ICARDA), Lebanon.
• Alliance of Biodiversity International (CIAT).