News, op-eds and more…
- The IAS Newsletter reactivated – September 2020 Issue
- How to fight a complex, unpredictable virus – By Prof. Ahmed Azad FIAS
Only quality clinical and health sciences research and innovation will provide the technological base for Bangladesh to successfully counter this and future medical emergencies. Photo: Dado Ruvis/Reuters
Bangladesh had three-months’ notice to prepare for a possible outbreak of Covid-19 but failed to prepare ...
- The Late Prof. Subhi Qasem FIAS (Jordan)
- 7th Science and Technology Exchange Program (STEP)
- AI-MED Artificial Intelligence for Better Health
A team led by Prof. Rabiee at AI-Med has designed and implemented the AI-based COVID-19 Detection system which recognizes anomalies that are visually hard to detect in chest CT Scan images immediately after a patient is infected with COVID-19.
- The Late Prof. Mohammad Hamdan FIAS (JORDAN)
- 33rd Khwarizmi International Award – Call for Participation
- Muslim Differences: Destructive Disorder or Unifying Mercy
The English translation to HRH Prince El Hassan bin Talal’s most recent article entitled, “Muslim Differences: Destructive Disorder or Unifying Mercy”.
- IAS 11th Conference Proceedings published Online