News, op-eds and more…
- Adel Mahmoud, global health leader and Princeton faculty member, dies at 76 June 13, 2018 11:35 a.m.
During a storied medical career, Mahmoud was an influential leader in academia, biopharmaceutical research and development, and ...
- The IAS Ibrahim Memorial Award 2018
- Happy Eid-al-Fitr 2018
Dear Fellows and Friends of the
Islamic World Academy of Sciences
- Prof. Malik Maaza awarded the 2018 José Vasconcelos World Award of Education
The award acknowledges Professor Mâaza’s work in promoting education for societal development and sustainability, and recognises his international and humanistic approach to science education as well as his commitment to training and mentoring young scientists on the African continent. To this end, Professor Mâaza has ...
- Science and International relations by ZAKRI ABDUL HAMID
- Current Issue of the IAS Medical Journal, Volume 26 Issue 1, 2018