- 67th Lindau Nobel Laureate Meeting dedicated to Chemistry, 25-30 June 2017: Applicants Invited
Interaction with Nobel Laureates in Lindau, Germany
67th Meeting on Chemistry, 25-30 June, 2017
6th Meeting on Economic Sciences, 22-26 August 2017
A unique opportunity for talented young graduates, master and doctoral students and postdoctoral young scientists in the field of Chemistry and Economic Sciences to ...
- THE LATE PROF. SYED QASIM MEHDI FIAS (PAKISTAN)
It is with a sense of sadness and sorrow that the President and the Director General of the Islamic World Academy of Sciences (IAS) in Amman, Jordan; announce the passing away of the eminent Pakistani scientist: Prof. Syed Qasim Mehdi (Pakistan), Fellow of the Islamic ...
- IAS: Back in time; 8th IAS Conference, Water in the Islamic World: An Imminent Crisis, Khartoum, Sudan, 1994.
Eighth international conference in Khartoum (Sudan) in December 1994. The conference, entitled, Water in the Islamic World: An Imminent Crisis, was held under the patronage of the President of Sudan.
The conference aimed to assess the water security situation in the Islamic world ...
- The late Prof. Ibrahima Wone FIAS (Senegal)
It is with a sense of sadness and sorrow that the President and the Director General of the Islamic World Academy of Sciences (IAS) in Amman, Jordan; announce the passing away of the eminent Senegalese scientist: Prof. Ibrahima Wone, Fellow of the Islamic World Academy of Sciences. ...
- University of Malaya on top of the world
Malaysian university ranked 133 at the world level according to QS.
UM is now ranked at number 133 in the world from 146 last year according to QS World University Ranking.
- IAS Founding Patron Prince El-Hassan: Losing Christianity in the Middle East is ‘hammer blow’