- Jordan Science and Technology Indicators, 2015
(as compiled by IAS with the help of the Jordan Scientific Research Support Fund (JSRSF))
Science and Technology Indicator Number/Percentage
Number of institutions active in science and technology activities 95
R&D personnel ...
- Current Issue of the Medical Journal of Islamic World Academy of Sciences Volume: 24 Issue: 2, 2016
- Nobel Prize-winning Egyptian chemist Zewail Hon. FIAS dies
Nobel Prize-winning Egyptian-American chemist Ahmed Zewail Hon. FIAS, a science and technology advisor to President Barack Obama and the first U.S. science envoy to the Middle East, died on Tuesday in the United States, his spokesman told Egyptian state TV.
- Appointment of New Chairman and Director of ISTIC Malaysia
The Minister of Science, Technology and Innovation of Malaysia, His Excellency Datuk Seri Panglima Madius Tangau, has recently appointed Dato’ Dr Samsudin Tugiman as the new Chairman of the ISTIC Governing Board for 2-year term of office and appointed Dato’ Dr. Sharifah ...
- IDB Board of Governors Elects New President Dr. Bandar Hajjar
Jakarta, Indonesia, 18 May, 2016 – Following the announcement of Dr. Ahmad Mohamed Ali’s decision to retire, the IsDB’s Board of Governors, in a resolution issued during their 41st annual meeting in Jakarta, Indonesia, appointed Dr. Ahmad Mohamed Ali as President Emeritus ...