- Task Force on Islam’s Response to Science’s Big Questions
Leading Muslim Scholars take on Big Questions at the intersection of Science, Faith, and Modernity
Istanbul, February 12, 2015 – By resolving the perceived conflict between Muslim faith and Science, the Muslim world can embark upon a new scientific awakening or renaissance, proposed a group ...
- Some Outstanding Women in STEM of the Islamic World in 2014
January 7th, 2015 | by MuslimScience
Last January, Muslim-Science.Com recognized the Top-20 Most Influential Women in Science in the Islamic World. This year, we recognize the achievements of Women who made ground breaking discoveries, broke glass ceilings, ...
- From Science to Science Policy – One Man’s Passionate Journey: A Biography-cum-memoir of Tan Sri Datuk Dr. Omar Abdul Rahman FIAS
Many may not realize that there was a man behind the scene who was actively bouncing ideas with me on the various STI initiatives which have now become reality. Tan Sri Omar Abdul Rahman was that man who helped create the many insturments and institution ...
- New President of Pakistan Academy of Sciences, Prof. Anwar Nasim FIAS
The annual meeting of the Pakistan Academy of Sciences, Islamabad, was held on Thursday, December 4, 2014 in the Auditorium of the Academy. The General Body approved the following new Council of the Academy for the period 2015-2017. The fellows elected Dr. ...
- UCSI University has appointed Prof Dato’ Dr Khalid Yusoff FIAS as its third vice-chancellor and president.
Senior Professor Dato’ Dr Khalid Yusoff
DPSK, PSK, MBBS (Melb.), DMedSc (honoris causa),
MRCP(UK), FRCP (Lond.), FRCP (Glasg.), FRCP (Edin.),
FACC (USA), Hon. FRACP (Aus.), Hon. FPCP (Phil.),
FIAS, FNHAM, FMSA, FAMM, FASc
Vice-Chancellor and President
UCSI University has appointed Prof Dato’ Dr Khalid Yusoff FIAS as ...
- Book Launch: Water, Energy, and the Arab Awakening
On 20 October 2014, the Council launched its third publication, “Water, Energy, and the Arab Awakening,” with a panel discussion at the Celtic Manor Resort in Wales, the United Kingdom. We are pleased to share the digital version available for ...