News, op-eds and more…
- IAS 11th Conference Proceedings published Online
- IAS Medical Journal, Volume 27 Issue 1, 2019 is now available online
The current issue of the IAS Medical Journal, Volume 27 Issue 1, 2019 is now available online through: http://www.medicaljournal-ias.org/
- The Late Prof. M Ajmal Khan FIAS (Pakistan)
- Prince Hassan reflects on fire at Notre Dame Cathedral
- Memorable Lectures
George Saliba – IAS Conferance 2011
- Prof. Salim Yusuf FIAS (Canada) close to 300,000 Google Citations
Prof. Salim Yusuf, IAS Fellow from Canada, is a distinguished University Professor of Medicine, and Executive Director of the Population Health Research Institute, McMaster ...
- Prof. Ameenah Gurib FIAS is the 2019 IAS-COMSTECH Ibrahim Memorial Award Laureate
The IAS Council has recently elected Professor Ameenah Gurib-Fakim FIAS (Mauritius), Managing Director of the Centre International de Développement Pharmaceutique (CIDP) Research and Innovation, as the Laureate of the ...
- Pain and anguish at the heinous attacks in New Zealand
A Statement by HRH Prince El Hassan bin Talal
following the terrorist attacks in New Zealand, March 15th 2019
Words cannot express adequately the pain and anguish I ...
- Atta-ur-Rahman FIAS to head a Science and Technology Task Force in Pakistan
The government has now approved the proposed task force on science and
technology. The notification lists the names of all the people who will be on
the task force.