TÜBA Academy Prizes are annually awarded to three of the nominated scientists each being in one of the following categories of sciences namely 1) Basic and Engineering sciences, 2) Health and Life sciences and 3) Social Sciences and Humanities. Every year one of the prizes is ...
- The late Prof. Attia A Ashour FIAS (Egypt)
It is with a sense of sadness and sorrow that the President and the Director General of the Islamic World Academy of Sciences (IAS) in Amman, Jordan, announce the passing away of the eminent Egyptian scientist: Prof. Attia A Ashour, Fellow of the Islamic World Academy of ...
- King honours Nobel-nominated chemist Omar Yaghi
By JT – May 16,2017 – Last updated at May 16,2017
AMMAN — His Majesty King Abdullah on Tuesday honoured Jordanian scientist Omar Yaghi, a world-renowned chemist and professor of chemistry at the University of California, Berkeley.
During the meeting, held at Al Husseiniya Palace, His Majesty expressed ...
- Scientists from enemy nations create a beacon for peace in the Middle East
SESAME | Synchrotron-Light for Experimental Science and Applications in the Middle East,
Allan, Al-Balqa’a, Jordan.
They’ve built a machine in ...
- The Islamic Sciences In The Western World (Middle Ages-Renaissance) Exchanges, Transmission, Influence
Impact of Islamic studies on West explored in conference
By Rula Samain – Apr 25,2017
- World Science Forum 2017, Jordan
- TÜBA Academy Prizes 2017